- A stunning larger sized Art Deco vase.
- Hand decorated with an iconic Karl Palda style design using black and turquoise enamelwork.
- Nice quality, hand-blown glass with no damage.
- Bulbous shaped tapering down slightly towards the base.
- Original artwork from Bohemia.
- Sizes approx, 25cm high, 16cm diameter.
- Free professional packing, using recycled material where possible to ensure the item arrives intact.
- Worldwide shipping from Europe with DHL/UPS to at a flat rate of € 50,-. based on standard rates for a 5 kg parcel. For multiple purchases, the postage can be combined and the total price calculated according to the final weight.
- For tracking information please check on the German DHL website under www.dhl.de/sendungsverfolgung or UPS website under www.ups.com/tracking
- Payment solutions are provided by PayPal and if applicable tracking numbers managed by PayPal/Packlink.
- We aim to serve retail (collectors etc.) and wholesale (Antique dealers, interior designers) customers alike. For trade enquiries please contact me using the contact page. Thank you.
All my items are presented in a restored, ready to use/ sell on condition without having to spend any more time or money getting the chips or bruises polished out. If there is any visible damage or repair which cannot be restored it will be highlighted in the description and or photo. We are however dealing with vintage and/or used material and therefore signs of use in the way of minor scratches or internal staining should be expected.
Return and Refund Policy
We have been trading for several years on my Ebay platform under Gardners Gallery with pristeen feedback results, buy in confidence, and be assured that your purchase and the after sales handling in is in good hands.
If however you are not satisfied with your product we offer in accordance with European regulations, a 14 day return policy. To qualify for a full refund the item has to be returned within 14 days in the same condition as it was received in the original packaging. .The buyer is responsible for the return postage.